At Create, we’re a dynamic, multi-award-winning web design and digital marketing agency helping businesses reach their full digital potential for over 12 years. We’re situated in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, and we’re currently on the lookout for an ambitious, self-motivated Digital Account Manager to join our growing team.
Who Are You?
You’re a passionate people-person with impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. You may be familiar with digital products and may have experience managing branding, websites, SEO, or PPC campaigns – this isn’t required but would aid your application. With excellent self and time management skills, you can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously without any need for constant direction.
You have a successful track record in Digital Account Management or a similar client-facing role. As a problem-solver and customer satisfaction enthusiast, you strive to deliver exceptional service and go the extra mile to facilitate client growth. You’re comfortable working with sales and development teams and contributing to product discoveries, sales meetings, and roadmap discussions.
– Maintain and foster client relationships
– Coordinate and manage projects from initiation to completion
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
– Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets
– Monitor project progress and ensure timely completion of milestones
– Review deliverables to ensure they meet client requirements and have been created to the highest standard
– Identify and resolve project issues and risks
– Communicate project status updates to stakeholders
– Facilitate meetings and workshops to gather requirements and provide updates
– Assist in the development of project documentation, including reports and presentations
– Support the implementation of project management best practices
– Proven experience as a Digital Account Manager or similar role, ideally 3+ years experience
– Strong leadership skills and a great team player with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
– Familiarity with Wordpress, SEO and PPC is a plus
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Ability to analyse data and make informed decisions
Why Choose Us?
Joining our team means more than just landing a new job. Here you’ll enjoy:
We’re a creative, ambitious team with a flat structure that values everyone’s contribution. In our inclusive environment, your ideas for growth, projects, and processes are always welcome.
Tagged as: account executive, account manager, digital account manager, digital agency, senior account manager
792 Wilmslow Road