Art Director Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Art Director job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Art Director Job Template
Job Title: Art Director
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 per annum
We are seeking a creative and experienced Art Director to lead our design team in Manchester. As an Art Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing design strategies that support our brand and business goals. You will manage a team of designers and collaborate with stakeholders to create engaging and impactful visual content across various channels.
- Develop and implement design strategies that align with our brand and business goals.
- Lead and manage a team of designers, providing feedback and guidance on design projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including marketing, product, and development teams, to create compelling visual content across various channels.
- Ensure that all design work meets quality standards and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies to recommend new design approaches.
- Manage relationships with external design agencies and contractors as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in an art direction role, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design work.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of designers, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking and strategic design skills.
- Expertise in design software and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies is desirable.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining a dynamic team, please apply today! We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Why use our Art Director job description example?
This Art Director job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Art Director role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Art Director jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Art Director job advert?
Completed your Art Director job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.