Business Development Manager Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate a Business Development job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Business Development Manager Job Template
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 per year + commission
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for an experienced and driven Business Development Manager to join our team in London. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing existing relationships with clients.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through research, networking, and outreach
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Preparing and delivering presentations and proposals to prospective clients
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals with clients
- Working closely with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure that client needs are met
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments in order to identify new business opportunities
- At least 3 years of experience in a business development or sales role, preferably in the technology or software industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing business revenue
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and results-oriented mindset
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred)
We offer a competitive salary package, as well as commission on sales and opportunities for career development and progression within our company. If you are a driven and ambitious individual with a passion for sales and business development, please submit your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Why use our Business Development Manager job description example?
This Business Development Manager job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Business Development Manager role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Business Development Manager jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Business Development Manager job advert?
Completed your Business Development Manager job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.