Careers Advisor Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Careers Advisor job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Careers Advisor Job Template
Job Title: Careers Advisor
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
We are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Careers Advisor to join our team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing careers advice, guidance and support to our clients across a range of sectors and industries.
- Deliver careers advice and guidance to clients through one-to-one sessions, group workshops and presentations
- Provide information on education, training, and employment opportunities to clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers, training providers and other relevant stakeholders
- Support clients in developing CVs, job applications and interview skills
- Keep up to date with labour market information, education and training policies and opportunities
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and progress
- Experience in delivering careers advice and guidance to a diverse range of clients
- Strong knowledge of labour market information, education and training policies and opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Highly organised with good time-management skills
- A degree in a relevant subject area is desirable
If you are passionate about helping people to achieve their career aspirations and have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Why use our Careers Advisor job description example?
This Careers Advisor job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Careers Advisor role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Careers Advisor jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Careers Advisor job advert?
Completed your Careers Advisor job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.