Corporate Trainer Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Corporate Trainer job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Corporate Trainer Job Template
Job Title: Corporate Trainer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Corporate Trainer to join our team at a leading consultancy firm in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality training and development programmes to our clients.
- Delivering engaging and effective training programmes to a range of corporate clients
- Conducting needs assessments to identify client training needs
- Designing and developing bespoke training programmes to meet client needs
- Providing coaching and support to learners to ensure successful outcomes
- Developing and maintaining positive client relationships
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and making recommendations for improvements
- A relevant qualification in Training and Development or a related field
- Proven experience in delivering corporate training and development programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are passionate about training and development and want to make a difference in the corporate world, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Corporate Trainer job description example?
This Corporate Trainer job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Corporate Trainer role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Corporate Trainer jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Corporate Trainer job advert?
Completed your Corporate Trainer job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.