Credit Controller Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Credit Controller roleCreate your Credit Controller job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Credit Controller Job Template
We are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join our team based in the UK.
– Manage and maintain the debtor ledger to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
– Chase overdue payments and liaise with clients to resolve any payment queries.
– Maintain accurate records of all communication with clients and provide regular reports on debt collection performance.
– Monitor credit limits and credit terms to ensure they are appropriate for each client and assess creditworthiness of new customers.
– Identify and escalate potential problematic accounts to management, taking appropriate action to mitigate risk.
– Work closely with other departments within the organisation to ensure effective credit management processes are in place.
– Proven experience in a credit control role, preferably within a professional services environment.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
– Strong attention to detail and analytical skills to identify trends and patterns in debt collection.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
– Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations related to credit management.
If you are a proactive and results-driven Credit Controller looking for your next challenge and would like to join a dynamic and supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
Why use our Credit Controller job description example?
This Credit Controller job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Credit Controller role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Credit Controller jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Credit Controller job advert?
Completed your Credit Controller job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates. Choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.