Data Entry Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Data Entry roleCreate your Data Entry job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Data Entry Job Template
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a leading logistics company based in Birmingham and they are currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for accurately inputting data into the company’s database and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and correct.
- Accurately inputting data into the company’s database
- Verifying and checking data for accuracy and completeness
- Identifying and correcting errors in data
- Organising and filing data in an efficient and organised manner
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, such as photocopying and scanning
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a data entry or similar role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and other office software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- GCSEs or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Why use our Data Entry job description example?
This Data Entry job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Data Entry role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Data Entry jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Data Entry job advert?
Completed your Data Entry job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.