Early Years Practitioner Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Early Years Practitioner job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Early Years Practitioner Job Template
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Early Years Practitioner to join our team at a nursery in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality care and education to children aged 0-5 years.
- Planning and delivering a range of engaging and stimulating activities that promote children’s learning and development
- Providing high-quality care and support to children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Observing and assessing children’s progress and using this information to inform planning and future activities
- Building positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of children’s progress and development
- Supporting the overall management and administration of the nursery
- A relevant qualification in Early Years (e.g. Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education)
- Proven experience in working with children aged 0-5 years
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for working with children and promoting their learning and development
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are passionate about working with children and want to make a difference in their lives, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Early Years Practitioner job description example?
This Early Years Practitioner job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Early Years Practitioner role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Early Years Practitioner jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Early Years Practitioner job advert?
Completed your Early Years Practitioner job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.