Employment Advisor Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Employment Advisor job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Employment Advisor Job Template
Job Title: Employment Advisor
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Employment Advisor to join our team in Birmingham. As an Employment Advisor, you will be responsible for providing tailored support and guidance to job seekers, helping them to secure sustainable employment.
- Conduct initial assessments of clients’ needs and barriers to employment
- Develop individualised action plans with clients to identify their goals, skills and aspirations
- Provide practical support in areas such as CV writing, job searching and interview skills
- Build and maintain relationships with employers to identify job vacancies and secure job opportunities for clients
- Provide in-work support to clients to ensure they are able to sustain employment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and progress
- Previous experience in delivering employability support to a diverse range of clients
- Knowledge of the local labour market and employment trends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with employers and clients
- A positive and proactive approach to problem-solving
- A relevant qualification in employability, career advice, guidance or related discipline
If you are passionate about supporting job seekers to achieve their goals and have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Why use our Employment Advisor job description example?
This Employment Advisor job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Employment Advisor role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Employment Advisor jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Employment Advisor job advert?
Completed your Employment Advisor job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.