English Teacher Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your English Teacher job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
English Teacher Job Template
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: London, UK
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic English Teacher to join our team at a secondary school in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality English lessons to students aged 11-16 years.
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging English lessons that meet the needs of all students
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes learning and respect
- Assessing and monitoring student progress and providing constructive feedback
- Setting high expectations for students and providing support to help them achieve their goals
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop and share resources and best practices
- Participating in extracurricular activities and school events as required
- A relevant degree in English or a related subject
- A recognised teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE, QTS)
- Proven experience in teaching English to secondary school students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and promoting learning
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are passionate about teaching English and want to make a difference in students’ lives, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our English Teacher job description example?
This English Teacher job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK English Teacher role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other English Teacher jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an English Teacher job advert?
Completed your English Teacher job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.