Exam Invigilator Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Exam Invigilator job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Exam Invigilator Job Template
Job Title: Exam Invigilator
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary (May to June)
We are looking for reliable and organised Exam Invigilators to join our team at a secondary school in Bristol. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that exams are conducted in a secure and organised manner.
- Setting up exam rooms and ensuring that they are prepared in accordance with examination regulations
- Checking the identity of candidates and ensuring that they have the correct equipment and materials
- Distributing and collecting exam papers and other materials in a secure and organised manner
- Monitoring candidates throughout the exam to ensure that they comply with the rules and regulations
- Dealing with any issues that arise during the exam in a calm and professional manner
- Collecting and collating completed exam papers and other materials and ensuring that they are securely stored
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and work with integrity
- A commitment to ensuring that exams are conducted in a fair and secure manner
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a school environment and gain experience in education
If you are reliable, organised and committed to upholding the integrity of exams, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Exam Invigilator job description example?
This Exam Invigilator job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Exam Invigilatort role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Exam Invigilator jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Exam Invigilator job advert?
Completed your Exam Invigilator job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.