Head Of HR Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Head Of HR job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Head Of HR Job Template
Job Title: Head of HR
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are currently seeking an experienced and strategic Head of HR to lead our HR team at a fast-paced and growing company in London. As the Head of HR, you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company’s goals and values, and promoting a positive and engaging workplace culture.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures in line with employment law and best practice
- Providing guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, such as employee relations, performance management, and recruitment
- Leading and managing the HR team, and ensuring the provision of high-quality HR services to the business
- Developing and delivering effective training and development programmes for employees
- Leading on employee engagement initiatives and promoting a positive workplace culture
- Overseeing the management of HR data and systems, and ensuring compliance with data protection regulations
- Degree in Human Resources or related field, and professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in HR, with at least 3 years’ experience in a senior HR leadership role
- Strong knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Ability to think strategically and to develop and implement HR initiatives that support business objectives
We offer a competitive salary, a supportive and dynamic work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a highly skilled and experienced HR professional looking for a new challenge, and are committed to driving positive change in the workplace, please submit your CV and cover letter to us.
Why use our Head Of HR job description example?
This Head Of HR job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Head Of HR role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Head Of HR jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Head Of HR job advert?
Completed your Head Of HR job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.