HR Manager Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your HR Manager job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
HR Manager Job Template
Title: HR Manager
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
We are seeking an experienced and proactive HR Manager to join our team in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the HR function across a range of areas, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and HR administration.
- Manage the HR team and provide guidance and support to ensure the delivery of high-quality HR services across the organization.
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders to understand their HR needs and priorities, and develop and implement solutions to address them.
- Manage the recruitment process, including posting job adverts, screening CVs, conducting interviews, and issuing employment contracts.
- Manage employee relations issues, including conducting investigations and supporting disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Develop and implement performance management processes and support the development of employees.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment legislation and company policies, and provide advice and guidance to the business on HR-related matters.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or senior HR professional, with a good understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with experience in data entry and record-keeping.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform HR strategy and decision-making.
- Degree in HR or a related field is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a proactive and enthusiastic HR professional with a passion for supporting others, we would love to hear from you.
Why use our HR Manager job description example?
This HR Manager job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK HR Manager role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other HR Manager jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a HR Manager job advert?
Completed your HR Manager job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.