In-house Recruiter Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your In-house Recruiter job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
In-house Recruiter Job Template
Job Title: In-house Recruiter
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
We are seeking an experienced In-house Recruiter to join our team in London. As an In-house Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for a range of positions across the organisation, ensuring that we attract and retain high-calibre talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers across the organisation to understand their recruitment needs and requirements
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract and engage with high-calibre candidates
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, screening CVs, conducting interviews and providing feedback
- Develop and maintain a talent pool of potential candidates for future recruitment needs
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment records and reports
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation and best practice in recruitment
- Previous experience in an in-house recruitment role, preferably within a large and complex organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously
- A proactive and results-driven approach
- Knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in recruitment
- A degree in a relevant subject area is desirable
If you are an experienced In-house Recruiter looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Why use our In-house Recruiter job description example?
This In-house Recruiter job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK In-house Recruiter role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other In-house Recruiter jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an In-house Recruiter job advert?
Completed your In-house Recruiter job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.