IT Support Technician Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your IT Support Technician job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
IT Support Technician Job Template
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Our client, a growing IT services company, is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to clients and resolving technical issues remotely or on-site. This is a hands-on role, requiring excellent technical skills and the ability to work independently.
- Provide technical support to clients via phone, email, or on-site visits.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Install and configure software and hardware, including servers, workstations, and printers.
- Maintain and update computer systems and networks.
- Monitor system performance and ensure that it is running efficiently.
- Assist with the management of backups and disaster recovery systems.
- Escalate technical issues to senior engineers when necessary.
- A-levels or equivalent in IT or related field.
- Proven experience in providing technical support in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of hardware and software, including Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in network troubleshooting and administration.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization technologies is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you are an experienced IT Support Technician with excellent technical skills and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Why use our IT Support Technician job description example?
This IT Support Technician job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK IT Support Technician role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other IT Support Technician jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an IT Support Technician job advert?
Completed your IT Support Technician job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.