Legal Secretary Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Legal Secretary job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Legal Secretary Job Template
Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to provide administrative support to our legal team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative tasks of the department and ensuring that our solicitors have the support they need to provide high-quality legal services to our clients.
- Provide administrative support to solicitors, including typing, filing, and photocopying
- Manage schedules and appointments for solicitors
- Draft and review legal documents and correspondence
- Liaise with clients and other legal professionals
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and emails
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all client matters
- Perform other administrative tasks, as needed
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary in a law firm or legal department
- Strong knowledge of legal terminology and procedures
- Excellent typing and transcription skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and legal software
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Why use our Legal Secretary job description example?
This Legal Secretary job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Legal Secretary role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Legal Secretary jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Legal Secretary job advert?
Completed your Legal Secretary job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.