Lettings Negotiator Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Lettings Negotiator job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Lettings Negotiator Job Template
Position: Lettings Negotiator Location: [City/Town], UK Salary: Competitive + commission
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Lettings Negotiator to join our busy lettings team in [City/Town], UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, liaising with landlords and tenants, conducting viewings, negotiating contracts, and achieving targets.
- Manage a portfolio of properties and liaise with landlords and tenants
- Conduct viewings and provide feedback to clients
- Negotiate rental contracts and secure tenancies
- Respond to tenant enquiries and resolve issues
- Monitor rental payments and assist with collections
- Conduct market research and provide feedback to the management team
- Achieve individual and team targets
- Previous experience in lettings negotiation or related field preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude
- Full UK driving license and access to a car is essential
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
We offer a competitive salary package with commission, ongoing training and development opportunities, and a supportive team environment. If you have a passion for property, excellent interpersonal skills, and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why use our Lettings Negotiator job description example?
This Lettings Negotiator job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Lettings Negotiator role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Lettings Negotiator jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Lettings Negotiator job advert?
Completed your Lettings Negotiator job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.