Payroll Administrator Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with Payroll Administrator rolesCreate your Payroll Administrator job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Payroll Administrator Job Template
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team in London. As a payroll administrator, you will be responsible for processing and managing the payroll of our employees, ensuring timely and accurate payments are made.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Administering and maintaining accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC requirements
• Ensuring all payroll deductions, such as taxes, pension contributions, and other benefits are accurately calculated and processed
• Calculating and processing monthly and weekly payroll runs for our employees, including variable and overtime payments
• Responding to payroll-related queries from employees and management
• Preparing and submitting statutory returns, such as RTI and P11D forms
• Staying up-to-date with changes in tax legislations and implementing necessary changes to ensure compliance
The right candidate for this role will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar payroll role, preferably within the UK
• Knowledge of UK payroll, PAYE and employment tax regulations
• Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy in their work
• Ability to work independently and with a team on tight deadlines
• A relevant qualification or certification, such as CIPP, is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join our team, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why use our Payroll Administrator job description example?
This Payroll Administrator job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Payroll Administrator role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Payroll Administrator jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Payroll Administrator job advert?
Completed your Payroll Administrator job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates. Choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.