Purchase Ledger Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Purchase Ledger roleCreate your Purchase Ledger job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Purchase Ledger Job Template
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
The company is a leading retail company based in London and they are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the purchase ledger function and providing support to the wider finance team.
- Processing and reconciling invoices for payment
- Resolving invoice queries and liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the purchase ledger
- Processing employee expenses and ensuring compliance with company policies
- Reconciling supplier statements and preparing payment runs
- Assisting with month-end close procedures and providing support to the wider finance team as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Purchase Ledger role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and other finance systems
- AAT Level 2 or equivalent qualification in finance or accounting
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and covering letter
Why use our Purchase Ledger job description example?
This Purchase Ledger job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Purchase Ledger role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Purchase Ledger jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Purchase Ledger job advert?
Completed your Purchase Ledger job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates. Choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.