Recruitment Consultant Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Recruitment Consultant job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Recruitment Consultant Job Template
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + commission
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Manchester. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing and placing candidates with our clients, building relationships with both clients and candidates, and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Source and attract candidates using a range of techniques, including job boards, social media and networking events
- Screen CVs and conduct interviews with candidates to assess their suitability for roles
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including negotiating terms and conditions with clients and making job offers to candidates
- Meet and exceed personal and team targets for candidate placements and revenue generation
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of candidate and client activity on the company’s recruitment database
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant, preferably within a specialist sector such as IT, Engineering or Finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates at all levels
- A results-driven and motivated approach, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously
- Knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in recruitment
- A degree in a relevant subject area is desirable
If you are a motivated and experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Why use our Recruitment Consultant job description example?
This Recruitment Consultant job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Recruitment Consultant role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Recruitment Consultant jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Recruitment Consultant job advert?
Completed your Recruitment Consultant job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.