Teaching Assistant Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Teaching Assistant job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Teaching Assistant Job Template
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team at a well-respected primary school in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the classroom teacher and helping to provide high-quality education to children aged 5-11 years.
- Assisting with planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners
- Supporting individual and small group work
- Monitoring and assessing student progress and providing feedback
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of individual learners
- Building positive and supportive relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- Supporting students with additional needs, such as those with special educational needs or disabilities
- Helping to manage behaviour effectively to create a positive and respectful learning environment
- Assisting with extracurricular activities and events
- Relevant qualifications and experience working in a primary school setting
- Knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and promoting learning
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Pension scheme and other benefits
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is committed to supporting student learning and achievement, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Teaching Assistant job description example?
This Teaching Assistant job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK based Teaching Assistant role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Teaching Assistant jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Teaching Assistant job advert?
Completed your Teaching Assistant job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.