Valuation Manager Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Valuation Manager job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Valuation Manager Job Template
Position: Valuation Manager Location: [City/Town], UK Salary: Competitive
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Valuation Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the valuation team and overseeing the delivery of high-quality valuations for a range of residential and commercial properties in the UK.
- Manage and mentor a team of valuers and support staff
- Plan and coordinate valuations for a range of residential and commercial properties
- Provide accurate and timely valuation reports and advice to clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders and industry contacts
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, regulations and best practices
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and industry standards
- Provide support and guidance to other departments as necessary
- MRICS or FRICS qualified
- Proven experience in property valuation and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficient in relevant software applications
We offer a competitive salary package, ongoing training and development opportunities, and a supportive team environment. If you have a passion for property, excellent leadership and communication skills, and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. We look forward to hearing from you
Why use our Valuation Manager job description example?
This Valuation Manager job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Valuation Manager role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Valuation Manager jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Valuation Manager job advert?
Completed your Valuation Manager job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.