1st Line Support Engineer Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your 1st Line Support Engineer job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
1st Line Support Engineer Job Template
Job Title: 1st Line Support Engineer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced 1st Line Support Engineer to join our dynamic team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first-class technical support to our clients, ensuring that their systems are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Responding to technical support queries via phone, email, and chat
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Diagnosing and resolving network and connectivity problems
- Installing and configuring software and hardware
- Maintaining accurate documentation of support requests and solutions
- Proven experience as a 1st Line Support Engineer or similar role
- Strong technical skills in Windows and Mac operating systems, networking, and hardware troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and evenings
If you are passionate about technology and have a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration.
Why use our 1st Line Support Engineer job description example?
This 1st Line Support Engineer job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK 1st Line Support Engineer role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other 1st Line Support Engineer jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a 1st Line Support Engineer job advert?
Completed your 1st Line Support Engineer job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.