Accounts Payable Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Accountant roleCreate your Accounts Payable job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Accounts Payable Job Template
Job Title: Accounts Payable
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring all payments are made on time, and maintaining accurate records of all transactions.
– Processing supplier invoices and credit notes in a timely and accurate manner
– Matching invoices to purchase orders and resolving any discrepancies
– Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing supplier records
– Reconciling supplier statements and investigating any discrepancies
– Processing employee expenses and ensuring compliance with company policies
– Preparing and processing payment runs via BACs, CHAPS or cheques
– Resolving any payment queries from suppliers and internal departments
– Ensuring all relevant documentation is maintained and filed appropriately
– Proven experience working in an Accounts Payable role
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and accounting software (e.g. Sage, Oracle)
– Knowledge of VAT regulations and compliance
– Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and with tight deadlines
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for finance and have the relevant experience, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for career development and progression.
Why use our Accounts Payable job description example?
This Accounts Payable job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Accounts Payable role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Accounts Payable jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Accounts Payable job advert?
Completed your Accounts Payable job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates. Choosing the right platform can confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.