Accounts Receivable Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with Accounts Receivable rolesCreate your Accounts Receivable job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Accounts Receivable Job Template
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: London, UK
Salary: Competitive salary package depending on experience
Our client is a well-established and highly reputable company with a dynamic and friendly team. They are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their finance department to oversee the day-to-day management of their accounts receivable functions.
– Managing the accounts receivable ledger, ensuring all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner
– Reconciling customer accounts and resolving any discrepancies in a prompt manner
– Chasing up outstanding payments via phone, email or post and escalating unresolved issues when necessary
– Liaising with customers to resolve any queries or disputes regarding their account
– Processing credit notes and refunds when required
– Generating regular reports for management including ageing reports, cash collections, and forecasting reports
– Assisting with month-end close and preparing bank reconciliations
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounts receivable with excellent knowledge of accounting principles
– Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software (e.g. Sage, Xero)
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in data entry
– Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload effectively
– A team player who is also able to work independently
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, please apply now with your CV and a covering letter. Candidates with experience in a similar industry are highly desirable.
Why use our Accounts Receivable job description example?
This Accounts Receivable job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Accounts Receivable role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Accounts Receivable jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Accounts Receivable job advert?
Completed your Accounts Receivable job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.