Assistant Teacher Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Assistant Teacher job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Assistant Teacher Job Template
Job Title: Assistant Teacher
Location: London, UK
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Assistant Teacher to join our team at a private school in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the classroom teacher in the delivery of high-quality education to our students.
- Supporting the classroom teacher in planning and delivering lessons
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour management
- Providing individual and small-group support to students who require additional help
- Preparing teaching materials and resources
- Marking and assessing student work
- Contributing to school events and activities
- A degree in Education or a related field
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A patient and flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are passionate about education and want to make a difference in the lives of young people, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Assistant Teacher job description example?
This Assistant Teacher job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Assistant Teacher role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Assistant Teacher jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Assistant Teacher job advert?
Completed your Assistant Teacher job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.