Catering Assistant Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with Catering Assistant rolesCreate your Catering Assistant job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Catering Assistant Job Template
Job Title: Catering Assistant
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic Catering Assistant to join our team. As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for helping to prepare and serve food for events and functions of all sizes.
- Assist with the preparation and cooking of food
- Serve food and drinks to guests
- Set up and clear down tables and equipment
- Clean and maintain kitchen and dining areas
- Follow health and safety guidelines to ensure food safety
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and guests
- Assist with stock control and ordering supplies
- Previous experience in a catering or hospitality role is preferred
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Basic food hygiene knowledge or willingness to obtain a Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
If you are a motivated and reliable individual looking for a role in the catering industry, please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
Why use our Catering Assistant job description example?
This Catering Assistant job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Catering Assistant role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Catering Assistant jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Catering Assistant job advert?
Completed your Catering Assistant job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.