Civil Enforcement Officer Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Civil Enforcement Officer job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Civil Enforcement Officer Job Template
Job Title: Civil Enforcement Officer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Civil Enforcement Officer to join our team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for enforcing parking regulations, issuing tickets to vehicles parked illegally or in contravention of regulations, and providing excellent customer service to members of the public.
- Patrol designated areas on foot or by vehicle to monitor and enforce parking regulations
- Issue parking tickets and issue warning notices to vehicles parked illegally or in contravention of regulations
- Provide information and guidance to members of the public regarding parking regulations and restrictions
- Report any defects or damage to parking equipment or signage
- Maintain accurate records and complete daily reports of enforcement activities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders to ensure the efficient and effective enforcement of parking regulations
- Attend court hearings as required to give evidence
- Previous experience as a Civil Enforcement Officer or similar role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with challenging situations and difficult individuals in a calm and professional manner
- Knowledge of parking regulations and legislation
- Ability to use technology, such as hand-held devices, to issue parking tickets and complete reports
If you are a dedicated and experienced Civil Enforcement Officer with a passion for enforcing parking regulations and providing excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant skills and experience.
Why use our Civil Enforcement Officer job description example?
This Civil Enforcement Officer job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Civil Enforcement Officer role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Civil Enforcement Officer jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Civil Enforcement Officer job advert?
Completed your Civil Enforcement Officer job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.