Traffic Warden Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Traffic Warden job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Traffic Warden Job Template
Job Title: Traffic Warden
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a Traffic Warden to join our team in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient flow of traffic, monitoring parking restrictions and issuing penalty notices as required.
- Monitor parking restrictions and enforce parking regulations in accordance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Issue penalty notices to vehicles parked in contravention of regulations
- Respond to enquiries from members of the public and provide information and advice on parking regulations
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders, including the police and other enforcement agencies, to ensure effective enforcement of parking regulations
- Use a handheld device to record and report parking offences and issue penalty notices
- Provide regular reports to management on parking enforcement activities and performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations related to parking enforcement
- Ability to use handheld devices and technology
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Full UK driving licence
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Traffic Warden with a passion for traffic management and enforcement, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant skills and experience.
Why use our Traffic Warden job description example?
This Traffic Warden job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Traffic Warden role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Traffic Warden jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Traffic Warden job advert?
Completed your Traffic Warden job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.