Kitchen Porter Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Kitchen Porter roleCreate your Kitchen Porter job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Kitchen Porter Job Template
Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Location: [insert location]
Salary: [insert salary]
Hours: [insert hours]
We are currently seeking a hardworking and reliable Kitchen Porter to join our team at [insert company name]. As a Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and ensuring all equipment is clean and ready to use.
- Washing up dishes, cutlery, and kitchen equipment
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Emptying rubbish bins and recycling
- Assisting chefs with basic food preparation tasks
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working as a Kitchen Porter or in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills and ability to follow instructions
- Basic knowledge of health and safety regulations
We offer a competitive salary and a supportive working environment. If you are a hardworking individual who takes pride in their work and is passionate about the hospitality industry, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Kitchen Porter job description example?
This Kitchen Porter job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Kitchen Porter role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Kitchen Porter jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Kitchen Porter job advert?
Completed your Kitchen Porter job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.