Occupational Health & Safety Specialist Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Health & Safety Specialist job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Occupational Health & Safety Specialist Job Template
Job Title: Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Location: Birmingham, UK
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Health & Safety Specialist to join our team in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with safety regulations and promoting a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Develop and implement safety policies and procedures across the organization
- Conduct risk assessments and develop risk management plans
- Identify hazards and recommend corrective actions
- Develop and deliver safety training programs
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and near misses and make recommendations for corrective actions
- Monitor and review safety performance metrics
- Keep up to date with relevant safety legislation and industry best practices
- Work with external agencies and stakeholders on safety issues
- Lead safety committees and other relevant forums
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of safety regulations and legislation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Occupational Health & Safety Specialist role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
If you are an experienced Occupational Health & Safety Specialist with a track record of promoting a safe and healthy work environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Why use our Occupational Health & Safety Specialist job description example?
This Occupational Health & Safety Specialist job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Occupational Health & Safety Specialist role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Occupational Health & Safety Specialist jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Occupational Health & Safety Specialist job advert?
Completed your Occupational Health & Safety Specialist job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.