Parts Advisor Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Parts Advisor roleCreate your Parts Advisor job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Parts Advisor Job Template
Title: Parts Advisor
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client, a reputable automotive dealership based in Birmingham, is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Parts Advisor to join their team. As the Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the supply and sale of parts to customers, ensuring that they receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
- Manage the supply and sale of parts to customers, both in person and over the phone.
- Ensure that customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
- Order parts from suppliers and maintain stock levels in the parts department.
- Liaise with the service department to ensure that the correct parts are available for repairs and maintenance.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on parts and accessories.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Maintain accurate records of parts sales and stock levels.
- Proven experience as a Parts Advisor in the automotive industry.
- Excellent knowledge of automotive parts and accessories.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- IT literate, including experience using stock management software.
- A full UK driving licence.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are an experienced and knowledgeable Parts Advisor looking for your next challenge, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Why use our Parts Advisor job description example?
This Parts Advisor job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Parts Advisor role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Parts Advisor jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Parts Advisor job advert?
Completed your Parts Advisor job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.