Service Advisor Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Service Advisor roleCreate your Service Advisor job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Service Advisor Job Template
Title: Service Advisor
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client, a well-established automotive dealership based in Manchester, is seeking an experienced and customer-focused Service Advisor to join their team. As the Service Advisor, you will be responsible for liaising with customers, booking in vehicles for repairs and maintenance, and ensuring that customers receive a high level of service.
- Liaise with customers and schedule appointments for vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure that customers receive a high level of service at all times.
- Prepare estimates for repairs and maintenance work.
- Liaise with the workshop to ensure that repairs and maintenance are carried out in a timely manner.
- Manage customer expectations and keep them informed of progress.
- Upsell additional services and products.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Proven experience as a Service Advisor in the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- IT literate, including experience using service management software.
- A full UK driving licence.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are an experienced and customer-focused Service Advisor looking for your next challenge, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Why use our Service Advisor job description example?
This Service Advisor job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Service Advisor role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Service Advisor jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Service Advisor job advert?
Completed your Service Advisor job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.