Primary School Teacher Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Primary School Teacher job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Primary School Teacher Job Template
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £26,000-£38,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher to join our team at a well-respected primary school in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching and learning to children aged 5-11 years.
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all learners
- Assessing and monitoring student progress and providing constructive feedback
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of individual learners
- Building positive and supportive relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- Collaborating with colleagues to plan and deliver a broad and balanced curriculum
- Using a range of teaching styles and techniques to promote learning and engagement
- Managing behaviour effectively to create a positive and respectful learning environment
- Participating in extracurricular activities and events
- A relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Proven experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and promoting learning
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Pension scheme and other benefits
If you are a passionate and dedicated Primary School Teacher who is committed to providing high-quality teaching and learning to children, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to [insert contact details].
Why use our Primary School Teacher job description example?
This Primary School Teacher job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Primary School Teacher role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Primary School Teacher jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Primary School Teacher job advert?
Completed your Primary School Teacher job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.