Retail Assistant Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Retail Assistant job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Retail Assistant Job Template
Job Title: Retail Assistant
Location: Manchester, UK
Contract Type: Part-time, Permanent
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic retail assistant to join our team in Manchester. As a retail assistant, you will play a key role in delivering excellent customer service and helping to maintain a welcoming and attractive shopping environment.
- Assisting customers with product enquiries and purchases
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-presented at all times
- Operating the till and processing payments accurately
- Receiving and unpacking deliveries, and restocking shelves as required
- Providing advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Assisting with stock takes and other administrative tasks as required
- Previous experience in a retail environment is an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with a friendly and approachable manner
- Good numeracy skills, with the ability to handle cash and process transactions accurately
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to take direction from supervisors and managers
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required
We offer a competitive salary and a supportive and friendly working environment. If you are looking for a rewarding and engaging role in retail, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would make a great retail assistant.
Why use our Retail Assistant job description example?
This Retail Assistant job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Retail Assistant role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Retail Assistant jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Retail Assistant job advert?
Completed your Retail Assistant job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.