Safety Coordinator Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Safety Coordinator job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Safety Coordinator Job Template
Job Title: Safety Coordinator
Location: Manchester, UK
We are looking for a Safety Coordinator to join our team in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Safety Manager in promoting a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Assist in the development and implementation of safety policies and procedures
- Conduct risk assessments and develop risk management plans
- Identify hazards and recommend corrective actions
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, and near misses and make recommendations for corrective actions
- Deliver safety training programs
- Monitor and review safety performance metrics
- Keep up to date with relevant safety legislation and industry best practices
- Provide support to the Safety Manager and other stakeholders as required
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a safety coordination role
- Knowledge of safety regulations and legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a Safety Coordinator with a passion for promoting a safe and healthy work environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Why use our Safety Coordinator job description example?
This Safety Coordinator job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Safety Coordinator role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Safety Coordinator jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Safety Coordinator job advert?
Completed your Safety Coordinator job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.