Social Worker Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Social Worker job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Social Worker Job Template
Job Title: Social Worker
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled Social Worker to join our team in Birmingham. The successful candidate will work with vulnerable adults and children, assessing their needs and providing appropriate support and interventions.
- Conduct assessments of adults and children’s needs and risks, and develop care plans as appropriate
- Work in partnership with service users and their families to achieve positive outcomes
- Provide appropriate support and interventions to service users, including safeguarding measures where necessary
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, to ensure integrated care for service users
- Maintain accurate records of assessments and interventions, and monitor progress
- Attend meetings and reviews, and provide reports and recommendations as required
- Participate in ongoing training and development to maintain and improve skills and knowledge
- Adhere to professional ethical and legal standards in the provision of social work services
- Qualified Social Worker with current registration with Social Work England
- Experience working with vulnerable adults and/or children, including experience in safeguarding and child protection
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Empathy and compassion for service users and their families
- Understanding of the principles of person-centred care
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations related to social work services
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- A full driving licence and access to a car is desirable but not essential
If you are a dedicated and skilled Social Worker with a passion for improving the lives of vulnerable adults and children, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant skills and experience.
Why use our Social Worker job description example?
This Social Worker job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Social Worker role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Social Worker jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Social Worker job advert?
Completed your Social Worker job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.