Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your job roleCreate your Health and Safety Specialist job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Job Template
Job Title: Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Location: Manchester, UK
We are seeking an experienced Environmental Health and Safety Specialist to join our team in Manchester. As an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company complies with all relevant health, safety, and environmental regulations. You will work closely with our operations and engineering teams to implement safety programs and initiatives that protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and the environment.
- Develop and implement environmental health and safety programs, policies, and procedures
- Conduct safety audits and inspections to identify and mitigate hazards and risks
- Work with engineering and operations teams to identify and implement safety controls and measures
- Develop and deliver safety training and education programs for employees
- Investigate and report on accidents, incidents, and near misses
- Maintain records and reports on safety metrics and trends
- Keep up to date with relevant regulations and industry best practices
- Work with external agencies and stakeholders on environmental and safety issues
- Participate in safety committees and other relevant forums
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
- Knowledge of environmental and safety regulations and legislation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Professional certifications such as NEBOSH or IOSH are desirable
If you are a self-motivated and experienced Environmental Health and Safety Specialist with a passion for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of employees and the environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Why use our Environmental Health and Safety Specialist job description example?
This Environmental Health and Safety Specialist job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Environmental Health and Safety Specialist role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Environmental Health and Safety Specialist jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist job advert?
Completed your Environmental Health and Safety Specialist job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.