Executive Assistant Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with Executive Assistant rolesCreate your Executive Assistant job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Executive Assistant Job Template
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: London, UK
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a leading financial services company based in London and they are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the CEO and executive team. The successful candidate will be a highly organised and efficient individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings
- Drafting and preparing documents, presentations and reports for the CEO and executive team
- Providing support for travel arrangements and coordinating itineraries
- Managing correspondence, including email and phone calls
- Coordinating and organising events, meetings and conferences
- Undertaking research and producing reports as required
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, such as filing, photocopying and scanning
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and other office software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- A degree or equivalent qualification is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Why use our Executive Assistant job description example?
This Executive Assistant job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Executive Assistant role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Executive Assistant jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Executive Assistant job advert?
Completed your Executive Assistant job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.