Front of House Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Front of House roleCreate your Front of House job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Front of House Job Template
Job Title: Front of House Staff
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per year
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic Front of House Staff to join our team. As a member of our Front of House team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our guests.
- Greet and seat guests, taking their orders and answering any questions they may have
- Serve food and drinks, ensuring that orders are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Assist with clearing tables and resetting for the next customers
- Handle cash and card payments and process them accurately through the till system
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the dining area and ensure that health and safety standards are met
- Provide exceptional customer service, going above and beyond to ensure that our guests have a great experience
- Work with the kitchen team to ensure that all orders are prepared to the highest standard
- Previous experience in a front of house role is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Basic math skills and ability to handle cash and card payments
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and take on new challenges
If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual looking for a role in the hospitality industry, please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
Why use our Front of House job description example?
This Front of House job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Front of House role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Front of House jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post a Front of House job advert?
Completed your Front of House job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.