Receptionist Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Receptionist roleCreate your Receptionist job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Receptionist Job Template
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: London, UK
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Our company is seeking a friendly and professional Receptionist to join our team in our London office. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and able to provide outstanding customer service to our clients and visitors.
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate person or department
- Maintain a tidy and organised reception area
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Proven experience as a receptionist or in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional and presentable appearance
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role as a Receptionist, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re the ideal candidate for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why use our Receptionist job description example?
This Receptionist job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Receptionist role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Receptionist jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Receptionist job advert?
Completed your Receptionist job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates and choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.