Administrator Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Administrator roleCreate your Administrator job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Administrator Job Template
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a leading construction company based in Bristol and they are currently seeking an Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the business and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Answering and directing incoming calls and emails
- Coordinating meetings and appointments for staff
- Maintaining accurate records and filing systems
- Assisting with data entry and updating databases
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, such as photocopying and scanning
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative or support role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and other office software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- GCSEs or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Why use our Administrator job description example?
This Administrator job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Administrator role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Administrator jobs in the job board search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Administrator job advert?
Completed your Administrator job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates. Choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.