Admin Assistant Job Description Template (Example)
Generated by AI
How we can help with your Admin Assistant roleCreate your Admin Assistant job description for you
Post your job to multiple job boards
Provide free hiring sotfware
Admin Assistant Job Template
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a leading technology company based in Manchester and they are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the business and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Answering and directing incoming calls and emails
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate person or department
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation for staff
- Preparing documents, presentations and reports as required
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, such as filing, photocopying and scanning
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative or support role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and other office software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- GCSEs or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Why use our Admin Assistant job description example?
This Admin Assistant job description template is generated by Chat GPT for a UK Admin Assistant role. We asked the AI programme to generate a job advert that would be successful in finding the right candidates and optimised to rank above other Admin Assistant jobs in job board the search results. Copy this template or download the Microsoft Word version at the top of this page to get started.
Where to post an Admin Assistant job advert?
Completed your Admin Assistant job description using the template examples? You’re now ready to get your job advertised online and found by thousands of relevant candidates. Choosing the right platform can be confusing and costly. Luckily we have a solution called job board advertising. This is a service we provide that posts your job to multiple top performing job board sites in the UK. This saves you over 80% on your online recruitment costs and increases the exposure of your job description.